Belmont Stakes 2019 | Book a Private Jet Charter Flight
The third and final leg of the thoroughbred racing Triple Crown, the Belmont Stakes, or “the Test of the Champion”, is held every June in Elmont, New York. Join New York’s elite as they enjoy one of bourbon’s best cocktails, the Belmont Jewel, and excitingly await the results of their expectant bets, beating the Belmont Stakes odds. Of all the Belmont Stakes winners, the most famous is Secretariat, finishing with a record time of 2:24, leading by a record margin of 31 lengths.
Many Forbes Billionaires have invested their time, as well as money, in the event, owning and breeding thoroughbreds of their very own, and taking pride in the potential success of their horses in this high-risk event —which has established international figures such as Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum in the horse-racing world. Join the fantastic fan-fare of this equine tradition with unprecedented luxury when you book a private jet to New York with jets.com.
New York Airports
New York hosts multiple airports that facilitate private air travel. Any charter flight to/from New York is going to utilize theses airports:
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) – situated in southern Queens, NY, this is the closest airport to Elmont, just a 15 minute drive away, and 15 miles from midtown Manhattan by highway.
- Teterboro Airport (TEB) – situated 1 mile southwest of Teterboro, NJ, and 12 miles northwest from midtown Manhattan.
- Westchester County Airport (HPN) – situated 3 miles northeast of the central business district of White Plains, NY, and 29 miles northeast of midtown Manhattan.
- Republic Airport (FRG) – situated 1 mile east of the central business district of Farmingdale in Long Island, NY and forty miles from midtown Manhattan.
- Long Island MacArthur Airport (ISP) – also refereed to as Islip Airport – situated on Long Island, 7 miles northeast of the central business district of the Town of Islip, and 54 miles east of midtown Manhattan.
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA) – situated in Queens, NY, 8 miles from midtown Manhattan.
Popular Charter Flights to New York
From the Forbes list to the average gambler, fans from all over New York, the United States, and the world congregate at the Belmont Stakes. Here are a few popular routes for private jets to New York:
Private jet to New York from Miami: Whether it is business or pleasure, travel between Miami and New York is a long-standing East Coast tradition. Charter a Jet from Miami to New York, hassle-free with a Jet Card.
Private jet to New York from Hong Kong: Whether you seek a Light Jet or Heavy Jet, jets.com can accommodate you to/from any cosmopolitan city.
Private jet to New York from Houston: Charter a flight from Houston and participate in the fanfare at Belmont Stakes
Private jet to New York Dubai: New York is a seamless charter away from international locations such as Dubai. Charter a Jet to New York from Arab Emirates and enjoy relaxation at its most luxurious!
Book a Jet Charter Flight to the 2019 Belmont Stakes
Jets.com is proud to be a global leader in providing the highest quality private jet charter services. Charters are available all throughout the United States to take you anywhere in the world. Find out how much it costs to charter a private jet to the 2019 Belmont Stakes.