Preakness Stakes 2019 | Book a Private Jet Charter Flight
Held annually on the third weekend of May, between the Kentucky Derby and the Belmont Stakes, is the Preakness Stakes at Pimlico in Baltimore, Maryland. Considered the “Middle Jewel” of thorough bred racing, all Triple Crown aspirations rest on this historically pivotal event. Sporting sundresses and cigars, many big-time bettors throw in their stakes across the board at this high-profile horse racing event. Place your bets, pour yourself a Black-eyed Susan, and book a private charter jet to Pimlico Race Course for an experience equally equestrian and elegant.
- Preakness 2019 line up: Diplo, Kygo, and Logic will headline this year’s InFieldFest on May 18.
- Preakness location: Pimlico Race Course, Baltimore, Maryland
- Preakness attire: pimlico.com states the dress code is casual attire with no cut-offs or tank tops in the dining areas. However, the Preakness Stakes event itself carries its own sartorial tradition, especially as we ascend from infield, to grandstand, to clubhouse environment.
The are a few airports in the Baltimore area that accommodate private air travel:
- Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (KBWI/BWI): Baltimore, Maryland Longest Runway: 10,502 feet
- Martin State Airport (KMTN/MTN): Middle River, Maryland, Longest Runway: 6,996 feet
- Tipton Airport (KFME/FME): Denton, Maryland
Many of our clients fly private from all over the country and the world. Here are just a few common private jet charter routes:
- Private jet from New York to Baltimore: Fly private from the Big Apple to Charm City.
- Private jet charter flights from Los Angeles to Baltimore: Charter a jet On-Demand from the West Coast to the East Coast.
- Private jet charter flights from San Francisco to Baltimore: Use your Jet Card to fly from SF.
- Private jet charter flights from London to Baltimore: International flights are also always available.
Between your private jet and your prized horse, you may be wanting a black car service. Here are a few of Baltimore’s car services:
- Premier Private Car Service: (410) 737-7600
- UMG Chauffeured: (430) 413-3333
- Baltimore’s Best Car Service: (430) 681-9680
Baltimore, also known as “Smalltimore” is fairly easy to traverse due to its small stature as far as cities go. Nevertheless, here are some hotels close to Pimlico Race Course:
- Embassy Suites Hunts Valley
- Raddison Hotel at Cross Keys
- Hilton Baltimore
- Sheraton Baltimore North
- Hilton Baltimore
- Hyatt Place Baltimore/Inner Harbor
Things to do in Baltimore
The Preakness Stakes is a perfect reason to charter a jet to Baltimore in and of itself, however, Baltimore is a historical city with a lot to offer in the way of entertainment and sight-seeing.
- Fort McHenry: visit the historical birthplace of “The Star-Spangled Banner”, our national anthem
- National Aquarium: A non-profit public aquarium located in the inner harbor of Baltimore.
- Charleston (Restaurant): Enjoy an excellent wine list paired with elegant New American dishes in a white-table cloth environment.
- Power Plant Live: A hip venue for entertainment, consisting of bars, restaurants, nightclubs and comedy clubs. Power Plant Live! Is located just one block from the Inner Harbor.
The Weather can range from 100 degrees Fahrenheit to 60 and raining in the Month of May. This year (2019) conditions are supposed to be sunny with some clouds, and temperatures in the perfectly low 70s.
Book a Jet Charter Flight to the 2019 Preakness Stakes
Jets.com is proud to be a global leader in providing the highest quality private jet charter services. Charters are available all throughout the United States to take you anywhere in the world. Find out how much it costs to charter a private jet to the 2019 Preakness Stakes.