Beginning in the U.K., where 60% of Europe’s art sales are accounted for — according to economist Clare McAndrew— the Frieze Art Fair is an international event taking place in London, Los Angeles, and New York, attracting art dealers and art lovers from all over the world. Gathering the world’s most progressive contemporary galleries, Frieze Week is jam-packed with curated programs, from giant sculpture exhibitions to lectures, films, and of course paintings of the highest caliber.
Frieze New York attracted Jay-Z and Beyoncé Knowles this year, who purchased Derek Fordjour’s Top-Ten ALLSTARS (2019)—ten vibrant portraits constitute a singular piece of stunning artistic magnitude—for $200,000 from the Night Gallery booth.
Impressive sculptures have also come to be expected at Frieze Week, such as Red Groom’s The Bus, a life-sized and monumental representation of a New York City bus.
Other pieces such as Pawlow in Oslo (2010) by Georg Baselitz sold for €750,000 ($840,000) at the Galerie Thaddeus Ropac booth in New York’s 2019 fair.
Thanks to the staging of Amanda Sharp and Matthew Slotover, art appreciators can find the work of over 170 contemporary art galleries in one forward-thinking fair.
Fly private to this year’s Frieze Art Fair, and charter a jet to London, New York, and Los Angeles with jets.com.
Regent’s Park, London (October 3-6, 2019)
Airports In London
- Heathrow Airport (LHR)
- Gatwick Airport (LGW)
- London City Airport (LCY)
Hotels In London
- Corinthia Hotel London
- Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane
- Bulgari Hotel London
- Rosewood London
- The Ritz London
Randall’s Island Park, New York (May 6-10, 2020)
Airports In New York
New York hosts multiple airports that facilitate private air travel. Any charter flight to/from New York is going to utilize theses airports:
- Teterboro Airport (TEB) – situated 1 mile southwest of Teterboro, NJ, and 12 miles northwest from midtown Manhattan.
- Westchester County Airport (HPN) – situated 3 miles northeast of the central business district of White Plains, NY, and 29 miles northeast of midtown Manhattan.
- Republic Airport (FRG) – fourty miles from midtown Manhattan.
- Long Island MacArthur Airport (ISP) – also referred to as Islip Airport – situated on Long Island, 7 miles northeast of the central business district of the Town of Islip, and 54 miles east of midtown Manhattan.
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA) – Queens, NY, 8 miles from midtown Manhattan.
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) – 15 miles from midtown Manhattan by the highway.
Hotels In New York
- The Trump International Hotel & Tower
- Two Ritz-Carlton New York locations
- The Carlyle – A Rosewood Hotel
- Hôtel Plaza Athénée New York
- Jumeirah Essex House
- The Sherry – Netherland
- The St. Regis New York
- Trump SoHo New York
- Loews Regency Hotel
- The Peninsula New York
- The New York Palace
- The Pierre New York
Paramount Pictures Studios, Los Angeles, CA (February 14-16, 2020)
Airports In Los Angeles
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- LA/Ontario International Airport (ONT)
- Van Nuys Airport (VNY)
- Bob Hope Airport (BUR)
- Long Beach Airport (LGB)
- John Wayne Airport (SNA)
- Santa Monica Airport (SMO)
- Chino Airport (CNO)
Hotels In Los Angeles
The luxury does not have to stop when your private flight to Los Angeles does. Go from grace to grace, and stay in one of LA’s many high-end hotels.
Here are just a few:
- Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills
- The Peninsula Beverly Hills
- The Beverly Hills Hotel
- Chateau Marmont (West Hollywood)
- The Hollywood Roosevelt
- The London West Hollywood at Beverly Hills
Book a Jet Charter Flight to The Frieze Art Fair 2020
Jets.com is proud to be a global leader in providing the highest quality private jet charter services. Charters are available all throughout the United States to take you anywhere in the world. Find out how much it costs to charter a private jet to Frieze Art Fair 2020.