- What is a Jet Card?
A Jet Card is a prepaid card, bought in 25-hour increments, that is redeemed to book a flight on one of our private aircrafts with as little as 24-hour notice. It’s a simplified and cost-effective way to experience our safe and luxurious private travel!
- Do you charge a separate adjustable fuel surcharge?
Absolutely not, we ensure our program is all inclusive with no hidden or changing costs.
- Am I charged for repositioning, taxi, waiting or any other charges?
No you are not. Our programs are all-inclusive programs. You are only billed for time in the air and nothing more.
- Can I upgrade or downgrade without penalties?
Yes, no penalties for downgrading or upgrading in aircraft size, we only ratio your hours up or down depending on the class of jet.
- Is it a use it or lose it proposition with jet card hours?
All membership hours never expire. You can carry the hours over with no penalties and they can also be transferred to whomever you wish at anytime.
- Can I utilize more than one aircraft at the same time?
Yes, you can utilize as many aircraft as you desire. If you choose to you can have multiple aircraft in the air at the same time.
- Does the card holder have to be on board the aircraft?
The card holder does not have to be on the aircraft, but does have to grant permission for the new lead passenger.
- How much notice do you require to book an aircraft?
We require 24 hours advanced notice for all U.S. trips and 72 hours advanced notice for international trips to book your aircraft. On “Peak Holiday Travel days” we require 96 hour advanced notice to book.
- Are there any additional fees with your program?
The only additional fees on membership pricing are for Premium Catering and Ground Transportation.